- Committees, Boards & Commissions
- Planning Commission
The Planning Commission consists of at least seven (7), but not more than fifteen (15), members serving four-year terms. The commission includes Osage Beach citizens appointed by the Mayor and approved by the Board of Aldermen. The Mayor and a member of the Board of Aldermen may also serve as members. The commission serves as an advisory body to the Board of Aldermen on matters related to City growth and development, and other issues as requested by the Board of Aldermen.
The Planning Commission acts as the Zoning Commission for the City and adopts, reports, and make recommendations to Board of Aldermen on matters relating to the adopted Comprehensive Plan, uses of land, the physical development of the City, and other matters promoting municipal planning.
The City’s Planning Department is the administrative support for the Planning Commission.
- Second Tuesday of each month
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
- Location: City Hall ~ 1000 City Parkway
Agendas only are available prior to each meeting, at the meeting.
Packets include agenda and the details of the items listed on the agenda. Packets are available online one week prior to each meeting.
- Mayor Michael Harmison
- Alderman Bob O'Steen (Ward I) - Term Expires 04/2023
- Susan Ebling (Ward I) - Chairman - Term Expires 05/2023
- Jessica Rozier (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2026
- Nancy Viselli (Ward II) - Secretary - Term Expires 05/2023
- Alan Blair (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2024
- Bill Morgan (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2026
- Angie Schuster (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2026
- Tony Kirn (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2024
- Bill Mackay (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2026
- Gary Jones (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2026