The Osage Beach Citizen Advisory Committee was established to provide for the sharing of information from the residents of Osage Beach on matters of public concern and to assist the City in fulfilling its mission statement. The committee may research, review, and provide recommendations on specific topics or issues as requested by the Mayor, Board of Aldermen majority, or the City Administrator.
The committee meets as needed and consists of not less than nine (9) members but not more than fifteen (15) members who serve three (3) year rotating terms.
- Gloria O'Keefe (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Denise Gilstrap (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2023
- Chris Gilstrap (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Darlene Schmitt (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Paula Brown (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2023
- Luke Hagedorn (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2023
- Cory Booth (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2023
- Jim Morris (Ward III) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Geniece Tyler (At Large) - Term Expires 05/2023
View Most Recent Packet
View List of All Packets